Mittwoch, 24. September 2008

Backlog: Januar 1997


seethingly beautiful purple-fluid darkness
your radiating presence easing my mind
soothing my soul, afraid in this sooty darkness
only with you can i go along all the passages
leading from this soring world of indifference
to the lucid realm where only we can go.

you to me, that’s more than i am able to express
all that i need and will ever need in this or all the lives
all the inspiration i need to rewrite the poems of mankind
all the light i need to see there’s always a morning
all the strength i need to fight even giants
I simply love you more than i love myself!

without you I’d be lost in this terrible darkness
and the demons of fear would long have eaten my soul
racing spinningly in no direction through eternity
gone from here forever but still there
to suffer from the atrocities from this our world.
so please don’t ever leave me again my saviour….

Keine Kommentare: